Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 week down.....

The kids have been out of school for 1 week and it was certainly a busy one. I think this was a good thing because it helped ease them from noticing they didn't go to school (which they both love).

I hope we keep this up to be honest. The activity keeps us busy and that makes me happy because it means I don't have whining kids at home. So if you are looking for something to do this summer - call us!

Oh, and one other thing that I won't post a picture of - Dylan has pee-pee'd in the potty twice this week! He's still 1 year old (for 1 more week anyway) and he has initiated all interest. I'm so proud of him! Yea Dylan!

Here is "the" Blue Bird I've been talking about for 2 weeks now. I posted a video on Facebook, but this little guy has been attacking my car for 16 days now. He's doing it now as I type this. He has a bird house near by, so we are assuming he's attacking his reflection in the windows. I can't keep my car clean for anything. At least it's been raining a good bit lately, that helps clean it off a little.

We met up with Ms. Kelly and Jackson at the playground one night. They played so hard!

Jacob - the Ladies Man! This was at Mallory and Tucker's Birthday Party at Tannehill.

This is Jacob and Dylan and Matthew and Jake's Birthday Party. It was a Monster Truck Party. Thankfully the rain held off for both of the birthday parties that day.

We have playdates with Emily and Daniel almost weekly. This week we got to play outside the entire time. It was beautiful weather and the kids had fun. This was when we pulled out the Playdo. I'm so glad they all get along so well.

We had the U-4 Orange Crush Soccer Team over for the End of Year Soccer Party Thursday night. We pulled out the swimming pools, sprinklers, waterguns and water balloons. It would have been Perfect if it would have just been a little warmer for the swimmers.

Coach Dustin held nothing back! He was shooting them all with water guns as much as anyone else!

Friday Morning I made the boys a fort under the Dining Room table. I pulled the blankets back for the picture, but they had pillows and stuffed animals and a flashlight and a lot of fun. Here they were eating their yogurt for breakfast. The funniest part was when Hobbs wiggled his way in there with them!

Saturday we went to the Zoo. The new exhibit is open where you can brush a Rhino. It was pretty amazing. This one weighs 4,400 lbs. And they use Bamboo to hold her back? Really? Nah, I'm sure that Bamboo is loaded with cement inside. Very Cool Exprience for Dustin and Jacob.

While at the zoo, the Alligator was putting on quite the show. It was eerie to hear this in person. We aren't sure what he was doing, but we are guessing it was some kind of mating ritual. Super Strange! (Pause the Music Player on the Blog and Turn up your volume to hear the sounds he's making)

No comments: