Friday, January 23, 2009

Where have I been?

I love blogs. I love catching up on what other people are doing when I have a few minutes of free time here and there. It seems this month has kicked off to a busy start and my free time has been more absent than normal. But that's a good thing!

In any case, I owe my fellow blog-followers an update. I don't have a lot to report, but here are 3 websites I've been working on for the past few weeks. 2 out of 3 are live, with the 3rd launching next week hopefully.


The boys are all doing well...

Dustin has been going through some tests and may possibly lose his gallbladder soon. We'll miss it if he does. Life will not be the same without that troubling gallbladder.

Dylan is talking more and more each day. One of my favorites is when he tells me he's "All done" with eating, he'll say "All D"! I guess the "done" word is just too long, he's already abbreviating!

And Jacob explained to me to that he didn't listen in school very well yesterday because "his ears were on crooked". But he quickly let me know today he put them on straight. Thank goodness for that!

I hope you and your families are well!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am so proud of you! Looks like your business keeps growing and growing!

And I agree...blogs are awesome. I love catching up on people when I have a few spare minutes here and there.